The 2020 Grand Marais Triathlon will be held on Sunday, September 6th at 1:30pm. The event starts with a 200-yard swim in the harbor, followed by a 13.6 mile bike ride through beautiful Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, and ending with a 5k run along the south side of Grand Marais Bay. You won’t find a more beautiful location anywhere!
Advance registration (through Aug. 28) – $30.00
Race-day registration – $35.00
UPRRC members – $2.00 discount
Download and print the 2020 Registration Form and send it in with your payment or PayPal transaction ID number.
- Start and finish in downtown Grand Marais at the Bayshore Park Bandstand
- Race day registration 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Medals for top 3 in each age group & teams.
- T-Shirts for all participants.
- Safety: Run and bike are on open road. Certified helmets are required!
- Age groups: Male and Female, 10-year splits.
- Teams: All male (any age), all female (any age) and co-ed (any age). Teams may consist of 2 or 3 people. Each team member must complete an application and pay a registration fee. Team entries must be submitted together to qualify.
- Pay Early Registration via Pay Pal or via check. Enter your PayPal transaction number on the entry form.
- Early registration closes August 28, 2020.
- For additional information, contact: Ed Bowen at 906-494-2700, Fax 906-494-2353 or firstname.lastname@example.org